Museum logo
Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2016.20.24
Object Name Receipt
Description Receipt, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", paper, preprinted portions and places for writing in information, statement from "G.L.Stumpf Contractor and Builder," handwritten in ink, "Dec 14 ___4, Village of Bartlett, For siding Village Hall $62.00, Nov 20 For making window frame & hanging window .85"

The first Village Hall was built in two stages beginning in 1894. It was located on Main Street where the current Village Hall stands today. The Hall was razed in 1968.
Date December 14, 1894
Material Paper
Width (in) 0.55
Length (in) 8.5
Number of images 1
Search Terms 1894
Main Street
Village Hall
Subjects Building construction
Building materials
Village halls
People Stumpf, G.
Accession number 2016.20