Badge, foil, 3 1/4" x 2", dark green bottom with goldtone on top, imprinted in green - "Municipal Building Dedication," in goldtone- "Bartlett, ILL., May 26, 1968." Opening for name of wearer, printed in black - "George Wendler, Former Village Trustee" Pin on back.
Name tag worn by lifelong Bartlett resident and former Village Trustee George Wendler (1901-1986) to dedication ceremony of new Village Hall on May 26, 1968.
|Date||May 26, 1968|
|Material||Foil, paper, metal|
|Number of images||1|
Dedication of buildings