Pencil, 5 1/4" long, mechanical pencil, silvertone top portion black lower portion. Pencil reads
"Bartlett Implement Co., Phone 837-2601, Bartlett, Illinois."
The Bartlett Implement Company was once located at 120 W. Bartlett Avenue. It opened in 1941 and was operated initially by Edmund Krumfuss. The company sold John Deere equipment and other farm supplies and closed in 1971.
|Year Range from||1965|
|Year Range to||1971|
|Number of images||1|
Bartlett Implement Company