Ruler, 13" long, plastic, brown tone clear, marked with measurement lines, Printed on front in goldtone lettering- "(312) 837-2611, Bartlett State Bank, 335 S. Main Street, Bartlett, Illinois 60103" and bank logo.
The Bartlett State Bank was the Village's first bank. It opened in 1910 and was first located at 200 W. Bartlett Avenue. In 1973, the bank moved to its Main Street location. In 1985, the bank was bought out and ceased operations.
|Year Range from||1973|
|Year Range to||1979|
|Number of images||1|
Bartlett Bank and Trust Company
Bartlett State Bank