|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 13 1/4," paper, unnumbered and unused cemetery bond issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100, in red across front is "$100", attached on right side is five unused payment receipts, on back is preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||2|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|