|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 10," paper, cemetery bond # 2 issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100 signed by Village President George Struckman and Village Clerk Louis F. Stumpf, in red across front is "$100"and written in black ink is "May 30th 1893, Paid by F. Oltendorf Village Treas," a gold tone Village seal is affixed on the lower left, on back is preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||2|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|