|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 10," paper, cemetery bond # 1 issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100 signed by Village President George Struckman and Village Clerk Louis F. Stumpf, in red across front is "$100"and written in black ink is "May 30th 1893, Paid by F. Oltendorf Village Treas," a gold tone Village seal is affixed on the lower left, on back is preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Affixed with a string, since removed, are ten 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" preprinted paper interest payment receipts for $6 each, on front of each in black ink is written, "5/30/93 Paid F. Oltendorf, Village Treas." along with a "PAID" stamp They are numbered 2016.20.16 a-j.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||3|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|