|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 10," paper, cemetery bond # 3 issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100 signed by Village President George Struckman and Village Clerk Louis F. Stumpf, in red across front is "$100"and "Paid June 4th 1894, C.C. Schultz, Village Treasurer," a gold tone Village seal is affixed on the lower left, on back is preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||2|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|
Schultz, C. C.