|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 10," paper, cemetery bond # 6 issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100 signed by Village President George Struckman and Village Clerk Louis F. Stumpf, in red across front is "$100"and "Paid, C.C. Schultz, Village Treas.," a gold tone Village seal is affixed on the lower left, on back is preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Affixed with a pin, since removed, are six 1 3/4" x 3 1/4" preprinted paper interest payment recipts for $6 each, on front of each in red ink is written, "Paid C. C. Schultz, Village Treas." They are numbered 2016.20.15 a-f.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||3|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|
Schultz, C. C.