|Scope & Content||
Bond, 11 1/4" x 10," paper, cemetery bond #5 issued by the treasurer's office of the Village of Bartlett for $100, signed by Village President George Struckman and Village Clerk Louis Stumpf, in red across front is, "$100" and "Paid C.C. Schultz Village Treasurer," a gold tone Village seal is affixed on the lower left, on back is written in pen, "Filed this first day of June AD 1892, L.F. Stumpf, clerk" and preprinted portion about the bond itself.
Bartlett Cemetery was established in 1892.
|Creator||Village of Bartlett|
|Number of images||2|
|Relation||Show Related Records...|
Schultz, C. C.